There are lots of companies, large and small, that you can choose for your computer services needs. So why choose Delmartian Technologies?
- I know what I’m doing. That may sound like boasting… but it’s true. I am constantly amazed at the number of so-called “experts” who take on projects and repairs that are far beyond their capabilities and bilk customers out of lots of money for repairs and services that don’t even work.
- I stand behind my work. If I commit to doing work for you and I determine that I can’t, you won’t pay me a penny. If I do a repair for you and the fix turns out to be temporary or unsuccessful, your money will be refunded. Period.
- You can trust that I will treat your equipment, your data, and your personal information with respect and confidentiality. I’ve worked on sensitive and secure systems over my career and have been trained to compartmentalize things on a need-to-know basis. Frankly, I don’t care what’s on your computer or what you’re doing with it… my job is to fix it.
- My pricing policy is both reasonable and unique. For example, I accept barter as partial or full payment for my services.
- Depending on the services you require, I can often work directly at your location if desired.
- I’m a nice guy. I will take the time to explain things to you at a level at which you understand them. I’m VERY patient.
Computers are my passion. Delighted customers are my goal.