My pricing policy is unique and customer-friendly.
- I charge by the job, not by the hour. This ALWAYS works in your favor.
- I don’t publish specific prices for repairs and services, because every job is unique. I will discuss the work to be done with you and determine a firm price. If you want me to do the work, your cost will never exceed that price… guaranteed.
- If I provide you with goods, services, and/or repairs, I will stand behind my work 100%. If I can’t do what I said I would do, you won’t pay me a penny.
- I am confident that my prices will always be comparable to, if not considerably less than, my competitors, especially the “big box” stores. This company is not my primary source of income, and I have no delusions about becoming a billionaire providing computer services “on the side”.
- I happily accept (in order of preference) cash, Venmo, Zelle, or personal checks for payment. In many instances, I will also accept barter for partial or full payment. If you have goods or services that you wish to trade for my goods or services, I’m always willing to consider a deal that profits both of us.
Expert services combined with a unique pricing policy results in satisfied customers.